Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Change


Good evening. Over the last couple of months, I have noticed a change taking place, a major change in my thinking to be specific. Compared to six months ago, quite possibly a 180 degree turn to a much more healthly frame of mind. Over the last couple of months, I am making plans for a trip to the US next September, I have ordered a digital camera that I wanted four years ago and this weekend, I am making a deal on my first ever pickup truck, a low mileage, V6, 4WD, extended cab, Ford Splash, IF, (and a really big IF), the price is right. And, after my trip to Bangalore I will be pain free. Year 2007 is starting out pretty darn good, even if I must say so myself. A big contributor to this metamorphosis is the individual who carries a Jamaican rag when trekking. Many thanks to you my friend. Regards, Cap Carl

No comments: