Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ranger

Greetings. Bought the pickup! Most importantly, I have no remorse with the decision. The price of $5,300 was fair, the vehicle met my specifications and I liked the color the first time I looked at it. My friend Dhag, a manager at Pizza Hut, said the color was the same as the color of orange on the A & W Root Beer logo. Hmmmmmm, maybe, however, let's call it metallic copper, which I believe has a more sophicticated ring to it.
I do need to pay attention to my driving. Having driven front wheel drive vehicles for 12 years, I learned very quickly how a p/u with little weight in back handles on a wet blacktop on a downhill curve. Due to quick reflexes I recovered very nicely, I might add.
Again, for the first time in 12 years, I have a radio with a decent sound system. I have found it annoying and have not turned it on for the last 3 or 4 days. Everything considered, I am quite happy with my decision. Have a good afternoon. Cap Carl

No comments: